Thursday 26 September 2013

iPad info from SePANZ conference - Post 1

Hi Everyone,

I have had a fantastic day at the SEPANZ conference.
I attended 3 workshops with the theme of using iPads in the classroom.  I got heaps of new ideas and am really excited!!!

Over the next few days I shall share this info with you on this blog. I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment on my notes.

Before I go I just want to share one quick app with you that I learnt about today - "Book Writer" - it looks super awesome and very easy to use.  You can make really cool books for the kids to use.  They can also contribute to making the books by taking photographs to include or saying what you would like them to write.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/book-creator-for-ipad/id442378070?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment