Friday 1 March 2013

Pinterest

Hi Everyone,

Happy 1st of March.

Today I attended my first Click Special Ed. Coordinators Meeting -
which was inspiring.  I picked up loads of info and ideas from it - some which was iPad related. I will aim to add the iPad related info to this blog.

One app which particularly grabbled my attention was 'Pinterest'.  Its a website and there is an app. available which I have just downloaded onto the iPad.
I will check it out shortly - once I have had my Friday evening glass of wine.
So watch this space...........

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Pinterest is so addictive. Got loads of resource ideas for class already! (+ shhh - I'm now starting a 'home interiors' board).
    Basically saves things you spot while browsing thecweb all in one place .
    But you could just use it to browse Pinterest.
    Fab resource.

    ReplyDelete